A music player for common audio formats with a simple and intuitive GUI.
- Current version 18.104.22.168 (26.10.2019)
- A simple one window GUI
- Files are added with drag and drop operation
- No changes to the file system are made, only the music database (SQLite)
- Per-song based volume adjust - which is saved to a database
- Songs can be renamed without a reflection to the file it self
- Effective search based on file tags, file name and a given name
- Search box is in the main window - when active just start writing to search
- Supported music formats are mp3, ogg, wav, wma, m4a, aac, aif, aiff and flac using NAudio library
- Supported languages en-US, fi-FI
- Possibility to save multiple amounts of named queue snapshots with a modification capability
- A timer to enable a "quite hours" feature so your neighbors don't get angry, if you forget to stop the playback at an inconvenient time
- A key combination of CTRL+[+] can be used to insert into the queue rather than append
- Possibility to import/export saved queues to/from a file
- Latency setting in milliseconds
- Possibility to add to an existing queue from the queue snapshot list
- WCF remote control support
- Supports for song naming configuration.
- Possibility to scramble / random a queue.
- Support for modified (biased) randomization.
- Microsoft® Windows® supporting .NET Framework v.4.7.
- 32-bit processor is enough
- Add files by dragging and dropping
- Rename (not the file) with F2
- Toggle queue by [+] button
- Search by writing text - this is actually amazing as you can start writing where ever the focus is..
- Other - use the menu
The main window while searching
The main menu and album list
Save a queue snapshot dialog
The queue menu
JetBrains for their Open Source License(s)