I'm proud to release a new library called PosLib - A library for storing and loading application's window positioning.
- Supports both WPF and WinForms
- Customizable control property values can be saved, such as column width, e.g.
- Full XML documentation including private or internal methods, properties, etc..
- Sample application for both Windows forms and WPF are included.
- Support for multiple "name" referencing in the order of Uid (WPF only), Name and Tag=Name="controlName"
- Reacts to screen setting change while the application is running, e.g. a monitor was disconnected
- Reacts to form / window resize during run-time to prevent a placement to an invalid location
- A form / window state (Minimized, Maximized, Normal) is saved