As I recently (few months ago, 9th May 2015) wrote about resurrecting the Starmap, I finally finished that project.
So I'm proud to present the revision 2 version of the Starmap software, which was originally created at 2005 with earlier versions of the .NET framework.
Some improvements have been made, code has been refactored, icons and pictures redrawn and localization assembly converted into LangLib support.
So have fun again
I released an update to the amp# software to version 184.108.40.206.
This fixes following issues
- Scaling bug after main window resize
- Saved statistics, etc were not loaded after a drag & drop operation for known files
- An album/song image if any to a separate window
I'm proud to release amp#
"A music player for common audio formats with a simple and intuitive GUI."
- A simple one window GUI
- Files are added with drag and drop operation
- No changes to the file system are made, only the music database (SQLite)
- Per-song based volume adjust - which is saved to a database
- Songs can be renamed without a reflection to the file it self
- Effective search based on file tags, file name and a given name
- Search box is in the main window - when active just start writing to search
- Supported music formats are mp3, ogg, wav, wma and flac using NAudio library
The main window while searching
I released an update to the SimpleBackup software to version 220.127.116.11.
This fixes a date time format bug causing a backup "loop".
I released a sample application for VPKSoft.Utils RemotingMessageServer and RemotingMessageClient classes which were releases in the version 18.104.22.168.
The sample consists of four very small applications.
License is GPLv3.
Do note that the Visual Studio Hosting Process probably prevents the (.NET remoting) messages from passing from client to server.
Sample applications running
Page 8 of 18