I released these libraries for the ScintillaNET to help with lexer definitions and visualization.
A class library containing lexer definitions for the ScintillaNET.
A tabbed control for ScintillaNET to display multiple documents.
Have fun and happy new year and here is the link to the misc libraries section!
I released an update to the amp# software to version v.18.104.22.168
- Fixed quiet hours again!
- Added song naming configuration.
- Added possibility to create a queue while listening a another queue or just listening.
- Added possibility to scramble / random a loaded queue.
- The queue when set to show queue will now stay visible.
- Added possibility to rate multiple songs.
- Added possibility to set volume to multiple songs.
- Updated the remote control API (WCF) maintaining the backwards compatibility.
- Fixed a settings reset bug.
- Updated static libraries to be NuGet packages.
- Added mini-help.
- Fixed bug in the ScriptRunner.cs file (Public Domain).
- Added language selection to the settings.
- Added F9 key to show all the songs in the collection.
- The database will "fix" it self on the first start (a lengthy operation run only once) with the new version (missing tag value) in the SONG database table.
- No llama’s were hurt (by VPKSoft) during the coding process!
- Added localization possibility to the start menu.
- Fixed queue editor crashing the program when deleting single songs from a saved queue.
- Fixed queue editor crashing the program with an invalid SQL sentence.
- Fixed queue editor to re-index songs correctly in the queue when deleting items.
- Added optional modified (biased) randomization.
- Fixed the main window text scaling on a higher DPI setting.
- Fixed text scaling on a higher DPI setting for few dialogs.
- Fixed return and escape button working in the new album dialog.
- Fixed dialog miss-placing on the screen.
- Updated NuGet dependencies to NAudio.* packages.
- Added possibility to delete local application data for the software on un-install.
Have fun again
I released an update to the vamp# software to version v.22.214.171.124:
- Fixed the mute function on the video player window.
- Updated the instructions.
- Added menu item for the instructions to the installer.
- Added localization menu item to the installer.
- Added version info to the splash screen.
- Added F1 key to main window to view the help PDF file.
- Changed the ugly delete button in the music player window to a better one.
Have fun again
Page 2 of 19